Dual Orlando Wedding Photographers
Come to Beautiful Downtown Winter Garden for your 2020 Family Photos!
We love photographing families for your yearly holiday keepsakes, and for 2020 we are taking it to the next level. Of course, you can join us Nov 27 and Nov 29 in Winter Garden Florida. Spots are still available for each day!
20 Minutes | Up to 5 People | 5 Digital Files
WEDDINGS | COUPLES | FAMILIES | BUSINESSES
Exceeding your expectations is our goal. Especially as Dual Orlando Wedding Photographers. Also, going above and beyond for your family is our jam. Since 2012, we have been serving couples, families, and small businesses in Central Florida. We are a family owned, mom and pop operation. By choosing us, you are deciding that photography of all the hundreds of details on your biggest day is a very high priority. If you feel, at the end of your wedding journey, that you now have an official family photographer for life, we were successful. Let us begin the journey together.
Going Above and Beyond for you and your family.
Certainly, you are choosing to secure a truly professional wedding photographer in Orlando. Especially one who you can count on to show up early, stay late, and be by your side throughout the celebration of your new family. Above all, the day of your wedding is far too important to entrust to a “friend with a camera”. Likewise, finding someone who “is trying out photography”.
At the end of the day – your biggest day – you can rest easy knowing that every part of that celebration was captured forever by two people who care as much about your family as you do. All in all, Small budgets or large. Certainly they can be Simple Ceremonies or Elaborate Affairs. Without a doubt, we think about everything in between.
As Top Orlando Wedding Photographers, we have seen it all.
Above all, thank you in advance for placing photography as your highest priority. Certainly when it is all said and done, your dress will be in a box, the cake will be in the freezer, the ring will be on your finger, and your wedding photos will outlive everything and everyone. Of course, we say Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts.
We see first hand how challenging planning your own wedding can be. In other words – we have been exactly where you are. In 2013 we were also planning our wedding. Wedding Packages in Orlando were confusing. One of the things we wanted to know was if there would be charged overtime or not. We wondered how long it takes to get wedding photos. Suffice to say, we totally get it. Give us a chance. Find us on Instagram. Catch us on Facebook. Take the next step.
GORGEOUS IMAGES OF YOUR LIFE, CAPTURED FOREVER IN ITALIAN LUXURY
Exceeding your expectations doesn’t end after your photographs are captured. As Dual Orlando Wedding Photographers we know exactly what you want. When you are sitting down to celebrate your 25th anniversary together, this should happen. Of course, these images should bring you right back to that exact moment in your life. Reliving every emotion is our goal. We have selected Graphistudios as our exclusive custom Italian album creation studio. Certainly our clients deserve nothing less than breathtaking luxury.
October Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
October 11, 2020 – On behalf of everyone at Sophias Art Photo, our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19 and are taking precautions to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and the community. We remain open and ready to serve you. Because family is truly the most important thing to you and to us, we are taking the following precautions give the current status of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Worldwide Pandemic:
- DELIVERY OF FINAL PRODUCTS: All deliveries shall continue to be scheduled, but in such a way that we do not break the current restrictions on social distancing. This means a neutral location and no more than 3 people meeting to exchange your products. All products and their packaging will be sterilized to the best of our ability, but you should do your own sterilizing prior to handling.
- IMAGE REVEALS: We will be temporarily moving all image reveal appointments to an online reveal. Although less impactful than in person, we still want to be able to deliver your images to you in a timely fashion.
- BOOKING AND SCHEDULING NEW SESSIONS: This will be done on a case by case basis to insure that we are as available to you as possible and at the same time remaining true to the current social distancing guidelines.
- UPCOMING WEDDING CLIENTS: As we have already affirmed in writing to you, our valued clients, we will never abandon you in your hour of need. All provisions of our agreement still apply and should your wedding be postponed, we will be there on your big day. No additional “change of date ” fees will ever be considered, and should our pricing change in the interim, your contracted pricing will always be honored. Consider the monies paid into your account to be fully redeemable towards any photographic services we offer should your wedding plans really change. This is our commitment to you.+
- CURRENT OPERATIONS: We are fully operational with regards to all post-production editing, design work, album design, and consultation services just as we have been all along. We are 100% solvent financially with no fears of having to shutter existing client services even if we have an extended period without booking new clients. As you have heard from us many times – we have this business set up to weather ever possible storm which could come along.
- STATUS AS OF TODAY 10/11/2020: We are both fully healthy, keeping busy, and maintaining the “stay at home” mantra except for deliveries and such. Thank you for all of the well wishes and notes!